Partnership for Education Association promotes dual education in Oradea - Eurobusiness Vocational School
The Association Partnership for Education (APPE) was set up to promote vocational education and increase its attractiveness for middle school students. The main objectives of the association include the creation of an optimal framework for supporting performance in pre-university education in Bihor county and the preparation of students capable of performing through extracurricular activities in groups of excellence, in accordance with European Union standards and the specifics of Romanian society.
The associated members of APPE are the following companies and organisations from Bihor county:
- Company Local Development Agency Oradea SA
- Celestica Romania SRL Company
- Company Emsil Techtrans SRL
- The company Plexus Services SRL
In view of its objectives, APPE initiates the information and promotion campaign for dual vocational education, which is regulated by Order 3554 of 29.03.2017, issued by the Ministry of National Education and concerns the approval of the methodology for the organization and operation of dual education.
Through this Campaign, APPE aims to inform and raise awareness primarily among the population about the concept of dual education, as well as the specializations available for 2018 – 2019 at the Technical College “Traian Vuia” in Oradea.
It is also intended to make interested people aware of the advantages they can gain by enrolling in the dual education system, including:
- Monthly scholarship of 400 lei, of which 200 lei are provided by the Ministry of National Education and 200 lei by partner companies;
- Accommodation and meals provided by the City of Oradea;
- Obtain an internationally recognised diploma;
- The guarantee of a job after graduation.